How security is important in IoT. Majority of IoT devices deployed are not secure since basic measures are not taken to provide security. The most important factors to look out for are the following.
- 1. Secure boot & firmware
- 2. Secure firmware updates (FOTA)
- 3. Secure physical interfaces and APIs
- 4. Secure transport layer
- 5. Robustness, spoofing/jamming detection, and active countermeasures
- 6. Risk management around information security and data protection:
- - Risk identification.
- - Risk management.
- - Risk treatment.
For more information about IoT Security and Laiwa Communication services please Contact Us.